Friday, August 21, 2009

BabyKicks Hemparoo Joey-Bunz Review


I asked on another blog about how to keep the bulk down in Baby K's diapers. They suggested Baby Kicks Hemparoo Joey Bunz inserts. I'm so glad I decided to try them out!

They have 3 different size inserts. Small, medium, and large. I bought the medium size because Baby K is on the middle rise in her one size diapers.

I am hooked on these inserts! They are so thin! And really absorbent. And I don't feel like Baby K's diaper is as big as an elephant!

They need to be washed a couple of times to be absorbent. So there is some prepping time involved.

I recently bought some more of these just because they are definitely my favorite insert so far!

If you cloth diaper and have pockets, I encourage you to give these a try. Your baby's clothes will say thank you because of less bulk!




No comments:

Post a Comment